Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Things I covet: Restoration Hardware Edition

One of my favorite pastimes is to browse items to put into my dream home (also known as desperately wanting things I can't afford). My current obsession is looking through the Restoration Hardware catalogs and drooling over their lovely home decor. The following items are things I would like to have:


Floor Lamp - Isn't this freakin' gorgeous?? It's like having a chandelier for a floor lamp. I'm in love.



Dinnerware - I love square-rimmed dishes. Particularly in white. They just look clean and simple yet with a little modern style.

Marquee Letters - I love these. I've wanted one for awhile and this is a perfect version.


As Aerosmith say: "DREAM ON"


images via restorationhardware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment