Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Disney Channel Original Films

Sometimes late at night when I have insomnia I will, like most people, check out what's on TV (late night television is either completely awesome or absolutely terrible). Well, one of the things I happen to come across often are Disney Channel Original films. I'm talking about the original Originals.

Kids these days missed out on one of the great parts of childhood if you are mid 20's-early 30's. Those late 90's/early 2000's Disney Channel Original films ( I realize I'm sounding like a total 90's child...) were kind of epic.

These glorious films include:

Zenon (and the sequels)
Rip Girls
Brink
The Thirteenth Year
Smart House
Johnny Tsunami
(That one with the girl who could turn into a bubble?)
...

These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head...I remember how every couple of months a new one would premiere and I remember being really excited for them. Remember how a lot of them crossed over and used the same actors in the films too?

Sometimes I will catch one on TV late at night on one of the multiple obscure Disney channels. If they ever release a bunch of those together as a set I will be all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment