Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

100 days of happy.

I have decided to do the 100 happy days challenge.

I had seen people posting pictures everyday and acknowledging what day it was (ex. day 1: ...) and hashtagging it #100happydays. I became intrigued and decided to look up what it is.

Basically, for 100 straight days, you are suppose to post pictures of things that make you happy. It can be anything (my first post was about eating cake for breakfast). I think the purpose is to help you acknowledge the good things in your life and help you to focus on what makes you happy. I decided I wanted to try it and see at the end if I though it was worthwhile.

I think I am going to post the pictures on my twitter account: @onewordkerianne or tumblr: kerianneisoneword. Follow along if you want, or start your own 100 happy days challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment