Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Product Review: 100% Pure


I tend to gravitate towards using natural cosmetics and skincare products. One of the brands that I prefer to use is 100% Pure. I've been using some of their products for awhile now and thought I would share my experience with them.


The Products: Primer, Eye Cream, Foundation, Eyeshadow

Luminous Primer


What I like about this product is that it has resveratrol in it. I always feel like I'm just clogging up my pores with other primer brands. It feels like I'm putting something that is helping to improve my skin when I use this. I use it in combination with the foundation.

Coffee Bean Eye Cream


I have been using this for a couple of years. The caffeine makes it feel like my eyes wake-up (!) and it does a nice job at moisturizing. The skin is always really soft under my eyes. I would say that it doesn't really combat dark circles, but I do think it helps with puffiness and lessens fine lines a bit.

Healthy Skin Foundation


This has really light coverage on me. I recommend using the primer beforehand so that you have a smoother surface to put it on. If you don't need heavier coverage then I would recommend this. Also, make sure you exfoliate your skin regularly and moisturize before you put it on, because this will cling to any dry skin on your face.

Dual-Ended Creamstick


This is great for highlighting your brow bone and inner corner of your eyes! I recommend it for that. It stays on for a long time too. Having the two colors allows you to shade and highlight as well.


I continually try out different products from their brand and will write a future post about other products I incorporate into my routine. But if you are looking for some non-chemical cosmetics and skincare, I recommend checking out 100% Pure. They have a variety of products to use and you can probably find something to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment