Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

My three favorite summer shorts!

Summer is that time of year when we have to bring out our pasty-white been-hidden-from-the-sun-for-six-months legs and reveal them to the world. Not only do we have to increase our shaving productivity, we also have to find outfits we can feel confident about. The more revealing the clothing, the more difficult this seems to become. 

When this time of the year happens upon us, I go on the prowl looking for cute bottoms that make me feel better about having to bust out my could-be-more-sculpted-and-tan stems. Here are the three styles of shorts that I am going to be rotating through this summer:

White 
                                                     photo source: ae.com

Roll-up
                                                              photo source: ae.com

Polka-dot

                                                                             photo source: victoriassecret.com

No comments:

Post a Comment