Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Teen Dreams Release an Adult Drink

                                                                              photo: itv.com

Hanson has released a beer called "Mmmhops"(seriously, could the name be any better?? *chandler voice*) and this makes me endlessly happy. I could go into how much I loved them when I was 12, but I will spare you the details.

I'm just grateful that this was not released when I was a minor, because it would have broken my little tween heart that it was something Hanson-related that I could not have (it also would have been questionable for them to release this at that time as well).

I look forward to trying this beer in the future. For now,  I can just follow its twitter account. (yep)

My suggestion for the next release is:

"Where's the Lager?" or "Thinking of Brew"

Oh yeah, and I think they should name their brew house : "I Will Come to Brew"

I could continue with beer names..."A Minute Without Brew", "Look at Brew"... Oh and here's a very failed attempt: "w(rye)d" haha, that one's so bad, but I tried...

No comments:

Post a Comment