Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Trader Joe's Haul

Like many, I love Trader Joe's. The following items are what always seem to make it into my basket when I shop there. I call them The Essentials:

Sweet Chili Sauce


I use this on everything. In particular, with rice, or in a stir-fry, or as a marinade, or a dip...

Soy Chorizo


This is both tasty and cheap! I use it in all sorts of recipes. My favorites are a pasta casserole and in sloppy joes.

Roasted Seaweed Snack
                                                                   Photo: traderjoes.com

This is one of my favorite snacks. It isn't for everyone, but I really enjoy it and seaweed is chock-full of vitamins.

Speculoos Cookie Butter

I can't eat gluten anymore, so this has sadly become a purchase from the past, but I still recommend it to everyone. It is too delicious. My favorite way to eat it was just a spoon and the jar.

Powerberries


What are they? Dark chocolate-covered dried berries. I put up a post before about them being one of my addictions and it's true. Once you start eating them it is difficult to put them down.

I could include more Trader Joe's items that I love, but then the list may never end...


No comments:

Post a Comment