Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

TBT: Movie Edition



I love 80's movies. End of story. No, but I really do love 80's movies and the list is long of the ones I love. I decided for "throwback thursday" that I would acknowledge one of my favorite 80's movies. This would be the movie: Clue. Now, if you have not seen this movie, you are really missing out. Yes, it is based on the classic board game Clue. That's really what makes this so great. You have all the players (Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Professor Plum, Mrs. Peacock, and Mr. Green) and there are some additional characters as well, such as Wadsworth, Mr. Boddy, and Yvette. Some of the best actors are in the film as well, including Tim Curry, Christopher Lloyd, Eileen Brennan, Madeline Kahn, Martin Mull, and Lesley Ann Warren. I won't spoil any of it though. The one thing I will say is that when it was originally released in theaters, audiences saw one of three endings. You get to see what all three endings are in the video-released version. Oh, and if you are a Netflix user, it is currently streaming on their site, so you can watch it RIGHT NOW. If you haven't seen it, I recommend watching it. If you have seen it, go ahead and watch it again because it is SO GOOD. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment